Skype
kyle_alf

A Hero Reborn A Hero Reborn

I like it! It sounds like a chill song and for some reason reminds me of skyrim. It would've been sick if you added a drop somewhere around 1:00 because that was a pretty good build up and was expecting a beat drop. I can also see that in 1:45 was your actual beat drop but i didn't really feel the beat drop but overall i love the song.

Hope I was helpful! Keep up the good work!
-MavMusic

AWildCard responds:

Hey !
Man you literally just made my day ^^
Thanks for the feedback i'll be working on my drops then !

Have a nice day !
-A WildCard

melodic dnb concept melodic dnb concept

I like it! I love the beat, reminds me of a video game sound. The only problem is its pretty repetitive and too short but good job.

On the quest for Argo On the quest for Argo

I like it, as sequenced said, use the midi preset \ and also what DAW did you use? I use ableton Live 9

UserSigon responds:

Thanks.
Why use midi presets? I like those sounds. I mean, why did you suggest that? Is there a reason?

Fruity Loops

Modnex - A mouse journey Modnex - A mouse journey

Love it man, i can see what you're trying to imagine with the mouse by listening to the song. I think it will work great in a movie or a game! Good job man (Thumbs up)

Modnex responds:

Thanks for the kind words, Mav! I'm glad you enjoyed this track and its also nice to know it has potential to work in projects such as movies and games. Thanks for stopping by, take care! :)

Sound Design for UI Samples Sound Design for UI Samples

i enjoyed it. Reminded me of PS1 and like old games

Juneji responds:

Thank you so much, it is exactly what I was aiming for!!

Refuge Refuge

I love it, but i feel like there is something missing.. but its pretty good! nice work :)

Eternity Eternity

ya, that watermark was pretty annoying but the guitar playing was 10/10 (thumbs up) :)